Moving has been identified as one of life’s most stressful events, which means a full-service moving company could be your best friend. There are plenty of valid reasons it creates stress to pull up roots and settle into a new home. Just because it’s understandable doesn’t make anxiety any less harmful to your health and well-being. You can knock out several stress factors with the decision to get in on all the benefits of hiring a full-service moving company.
Why is Moving so Stressful?
Most of us have to keep close tabs on what’s in our bank account. Relocation creates stress because costs include transportation, movers, packing materials, cleaning supplies, expenses related to occupying a new home, and more. Other stressors include:
- Too much to do and not enough time to do it.
- Life is jolted out of long-standing, comfortable routines.
- Separation from friends, family, and even favorite places can feel disheartening.
- Concerns related to uprooting children and pets can weigh heavy.
- Moving involves launching into an uncertain future.
Reasons to Avoid Stress
Anxiety is linked to many serious health problems. It makes sense to avoid it like the plague by taking actions such as hiring a full-service mover. Living in a state of chronic stress can result in the following issues:
- Impaired memory
- Multiple digestive problems
- An increased number of headaches over the course of a month
- More belly fat, due to elevated cortisol levels in the abdominals
- Increased cravings for sugar and fat
- Heart attacks
- Premature aging
- Increase in blood sugar, which can lead to the development of Type II Diabetes
Stress-Relieving Benefits of Full-Service Movers
Your overall well-being can get a boost during a move by simply reducing the amount of stress you are forced to deal with. Cross off several anxiety-inducing items by getting in on the advantages provided by a reputable full-service moving company. Some of the stress-reducing benefits of hiring full-service movers follow:
- No need to buy or hunt for all the boxes needed to pack all of your belongings. Full-service movers have training, experience, and all the supplies needed to pack your things with care. Every last item in your home will be carefully, efficiently, and quickly packed.
- You don’t need to worry about valuable items such as antiques and items that easily break. Professional movers are skilled at protecting all items sufficiently so that they are safe during a move.
- It’s true that expert movers can cautiously pack a home at a remarkably quick pace. It’s just as true that when homeowners do the job themselves, it’s virtually always an extremely time-consuming and highly stressful chore.
- Full-service moving companies have various insurance coverage options to provide additional peace of mind about your valuables during a move.
Make the Call to Begin Stress Reduction
Network Moving is dedicated to making successful, stress-free moves not only possible but easy. We have an entire network of movers across the nation for local and long-distance moves. Contact Network Moving today by filling out our simple online form, and breathe easy as much of the stress of moving is rolled away.